Friday, April 13, 2007

It's Time To Go - No Backing Out Now !


Well, this is it. Finally the time has come to set off on my travels!!! What a day to start the first leg of my journey - Friday 13th !!
I left home early this morning to spend the night here in London. Despite not having done anything apart from travelling here I feel pretty tired as I didn't sleep a wink last night. Hopefully I'll get a decent sleep tonight, its off to bed early about 8.30 pm as I have to leave the hotel at about 3.30 am. Had a quiet afternoon, pottered about the hotel, just had my evening meal (although I'm pretty sure all the goodness was grilled out of the chicken and boiled out of the vegetables - I'd have been better off eating cake for all the nutrition left in it!!) Never mind, it will stop me feeling hungry later and I won't feel as though I'm missing anything while I'm away whilst I'm dining on boil in the bag stew !!

It's strange I still don't feel as though I'm going, may be that's a good sign or maybe the nerves will sneak up later!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deborah missing you allready. Sleep what is that ?.
Love the little picture of the huskey. Hope you and your team get on brilliant. Stay safe look forward to hearing all about the trip.
Much love Mum and Dad and all the family xxx

Anonymous said...

Hiya our kid.
Just reading your blog at mum and dad's. Glad you arrived safely to London, wish you every success in your venture. Keep yourself warm and safe. Can't wait to hear all about your venture when you get back home safe and sound.
Take care and enjoy the ride.
Lots of love
Beverley and Joseph xx