Saturday, February 03, 2007

Quick Note on Recent Blog Changes



For those that "drop in from time to time" I am sure you will have noticed a few changes to the look of these pages recently. It's taken me a while to attempt doing it as I'd had huge problems accessing & editing my Blog when E-Blogger decided we all had to make the change over from Beta. As I'm fairly new to all this I was a bit wary of making the switch but everything seems to be running smoothly.

I have been doing a fair bit of "tinkering" and experimenting with E-bloggers new features which I love. I've changed the way my postings are listed so instead of the last 10 postings showing up, you can just click on a topic in the categories listing as an alternative to the Archives. Also, I even have my very own "widget" now (that's the "Just Giving" target box in the sidebar for those that think "what on earth is she on about"). This is so much better than the discreet little link that used to be half way down the page.

During my surfing travels I picked up a few graphics on the way. I know some people dislike "Blinkies" but I think they brighten up the place and I loved the ones at Otto's, there are so many to choose from. Country Graphics have some nice pics and they can be found at: http://www.countrygraphics.us - very useful for the crafters out there.



No comments: