Sunday, April 01, 2007

Crowden-Laddow Rocks-Dun Hill-Black Hill

After having abandoned the walk to Black Hill a fortnight ago I decided to give it a go again as the weather looked quite promising. The snow previously threatened came to nothing and sunshine was on the horizon again. I'd no sooner left home and set out along the Longdendale trail when I "bumped" into my sister, Beverley. I don't know who was more surpised. I talked her into letting me take her picture although she gave me a hard time about it because she said she was in her "scruffs", but no one in their right mind would go out all "made up and fully coiffered"!!

Fancy Meeting You Here!!! My sister, Beverley on the Longdendale Trail


Looking Back to Crowden, Crowden Brook Below





Trig Point at Soldier's Lump, Black Hill (1909 metres)

No comments: