Wednesday, January 10, 2007


Happy, Healthy New Year to Everybody !!!

Hope you had a stress free and enjoyable Christmas with some nice surprises in your stocking from Santa.

By far the most popular saying muttered time and again in my workplace (and come to think of it by nearly every female I know) is .... "I don't know where the time has gone, its just flown by". Well I'm sorry to start the New Year off not only repeating it, but by putting it into print as well as for ages now I've been meaning to do catch up sessions and update the pages and I hate to say it but ... "I don't know where the time has gone !!" I will endeavour to do better over the next few weeks and hopefully publish some backdated pages although the fundraising pretty much stopped for a while back in September whilst we went on our trip to China followed by a family wedding in Loch Lomond virtually as we got back to the UK. Since then every weekend in November was taken up with walking (major concentration on getting the fitness levels back up after being on our travels) and it seems like every weekend in December was taken up with shopping and family matters! So in one way I am glad the Christmas season is over and I'm looking forward to the brand new year!! Before I sign off, I'd just like to say:-

Thank you so much for visiting my pages and for all the support that has been given these past few months.

Here's wishing you all the very best for 2007.
Deborah xxx

No comments: